Thinking of giving chocolate bar to your guest? Here on how to personalize your chocolate wrappers. They even provide a free-printable-wrappers. Wee.
1. Buy your favorite candy bars 2.6 oz. or 5 oz. (for this project you will need to select bars that come foil-wrapped with a removable paper label).
2. Carefully remove the paper labels from your candy bars. If stuck, use a dull instrument to gently loosen label.
3. Print the PDF files and cut around each one.
4. Select a decorative paper of your choosing.
5. Cut to size (6" x 5.25" for 2.6 oz bars and 6.75" x 8.25" for 5 oz bars). Wrap each candy bar, securing in back with glue or double-sided tape.
6. Adhere your decorative labels to the front of the candy bars and address them as you wish.
To download free-printable-wrappers, click here.
Tips: Kalau malas nak gunting-gunting, hantar saje untuk buat sticker. Senang, tempek aje terus. Hihi.
Images credit to Creature Comforts.