Sunday, September 27, 2009

.Favors.

While browsing through the net, I get inspired from do-it-yourself projects. Here are some DIY projects that I think they are easy to do and nice to see.


Ow, how I admired the thank you tag on the box. If I opt for this kind of tag, I need to search for the template and print it out. Then, tadaa, I can stick on my favor boxes da. Isn't it easy as 1, 2, 3? Or, maybe I can just put 2 or 3 medium size of cute flowers on the box like in the pic above. It looks sweet, kan. If chocolate bars yang dipilih as favors for the kids, then I can wrap them something like in the 3rd pic. If tak nak chocolate bars, then boleh pilih love letter biscuits and wrap something like in the pic below. Pon, easy to do.. =)

Nothing finalize yet. Just searching for ideas on favors. Owh, BTW, all pics were taken from Martha Stewart.


No comments:

Copyright to CIK BELLE
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2014